VITAMIN C BENEFITS
- Promotes healthy heart
- Supports your immune system
- Enhances memory
Considered the “grandfather” of antioxidants, vitamin C plays a dual role in your body. First, it functions as a powerful antioxidant. Second, it acts as an essential nutrient. Together, these two roles fuel many functions:
- Supports collagen synthesis, an important structural component of your bones, blood vessels, tendons, ligaments and skin
- Supports heart and vascular health
- Supports healthy blood pressure levels already within the normal range
- Supports immune system function
- Acts as an essential cofactor in enzymatic reactions
- Helps protect against damaging free radicals
- Supports your healthy metabolism
- Helps maintain healthy bones and teeth
- Aids in healthy eye support
- Supports healthy hormone production
- Helps promote healthy uric acid metabolism
- Helps your body absorb iron
- Supports brain health by aiding the production of neurotransmitters
- Boosts the actions of other antioxidants
Vitamin C also plays an important role as anti-histamine and reduces inflammatory conditions associated with colds, fevers, flu symptoms and allergies. Very good for skin and anti-aging as it regenerates tissues, protects against heart disease, helps absorb iron as well as neutralises the effects of additives in food.
Vitamin C will also help prevent skin rashes, fatigue, muscle weakness, bleeding gums, scurvy, joint pain and aids to help help damage that has be caused by prescription drugs.
Vitamin C also is important in the production of collagen which is the major constituent in ligaments, bones, discs, tendons and skin.
High dose vitamin C has been shown to improve the healing process of burns, cuts, wounds, sprains/strains and broken bones. It is also extremely important for the health of the eyes. The Vitamin C in our patches are a high dose – equal to 1000mg per slow release patch.
LIPSOMAL VITAMIN C BODY PATCH
Liposomal Vitamin C is packaged like a bodily cell so it passes through the digestive barrier and delivers the nutrient directly to the bloodstream not your gut.
This has a much higher absorption rate with over 90% of the cells being bathed in vitamin C. This is even vastly superior to IV Vitamin C (Intravenous therapy (IV) is a therapy that delivers liquid substances directly into a vein).
Our vitamin C is derived from Organic Acerola fruit – which has been proven to have the highest, most absorbent Vitamin C concentrations of any fruit. None of our Vitamin C that we add to remedies comes from artificial ascorbic acid. Each slow release patch is equal to 1,000 mg Vitamin C.
Wear one patch and change every three days. Wear for at least three months and can be worn every day for as long as you like.
Liposomal Vitamin C is not medication and you can’t overdose on them, or make you sick.