Hormone Balance Patch is suitable for women and men of all ages.
Plant based homeopathic formula to help balance hormones naturally. Hormone and chemical free.
These patches really helped with my thyroid issues and with my weight loss too. I wore them when I did my first 26 days and lost nearly 10kg. I’d tried everything to lose weight and and help with my hormone imbalance. I’ve never had better blood results than I did being on those and the fat burning patches. It was so much more convenient than having to take pharmaceutical medication and it actually made me feel really good and no side effects too. Robbyn VIC
Hormonal imbalances – most women and men have these if over 50 to do with menopause, or younger people with menstruation or puberty issues and associated weight gain. Also use of drugs now or in the past such as the pill and anything that upsets the natural hormonal flow in the body. The ingredients in our patch will balance out sweats, hair loss or thin hair, low libido, depression, anaemia, sleep disorders, mood swings, fatigue, constipation etc. and help you to lose weight in problem areas if that is caused by this imbalance.
Weight loss will happen quickly, menopausal or hormonal imbalances and symptoms will diminish over several months.
Men also do have oestrogen imbalances – estradiol, the predominant form of oestrogen, also plays a critical role in male sexual function. Hormonal imbalances can be experienced at any age after going through puberty.
Progesterone helps to counteract the effects of oestrogen on the male body. Not only is progesterone found in males, but men rely on the alleged female hormone to preserve their masculinity. In fact, progesterone is a precursor to testosterone – the male sex hormone.
Testosterone – It’s mainly produced in men by the testicles. Testosterone affects a man’s appearance and sexual development. It stimulates sperm production as well as a man’s sex drive. It also helps build muscle and bone mass.
Our formula has been created with over 21 botanical extracts to assist both genders with hormone rebalancing. If your body does not lack a certain herb or nutrient, it will simply be flushed out – not stored. Our patch is designed to heal your hormonal ailments with it’s powerful plant formula. No chemical or man-made pharmaceutical hormone replacement therapy.
- Ashwagandha – lowers blood sugar levels, reduce cortisol, boost brain function and help fight symptoms of anxiety and depression.
- Tribulus – reduced blood sugar and cholesterol, altered hormone levels and increased sexual function and libido.
- Ginseng – reduces inflammation, improves brain functions such as memory, behaviour and mood, will promote feelings of calmness.
- L-Tyrosine – an amino acid to help improve alertness and alleviate the effects of stress.
- Red Clover – relieve menopause symptoms such as hot flashes, tender breasts; also used to support symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
- Type 1 Collagen – is the most abundant collagen, and is expressed in virtually all connective tissues. It is an interstitial matrix component and the major structural protein of bone, skin, tendon, ligament, sclera, cornea, blood vessels, as well as an important component of other tissues.
- Liquorice Root – stimulates the adrenal gland, which promotes a healthy level of cortisol in the body.
- Turmeric – a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant and may also help improve symptoms of depression and arthritis.
- Wild Yam – a “natural alterative” to estrogen therapy, so you will see it used for estrogen replacement therapy, vaginal dryness in older women, PMS (premenstrual syndrome), menstrual cramps, weak bones (osteoporosis), increasing energy and sexual drive in men and women, and breast enlargement. Wild yam does seem to have some estrogen-like activity, but it is not actually converted into estrogen in the body.
- Chaste Berry – used to treat menstrual cycle problems and pain, premenstrual syndrome, and menopause. Chaste tree berries may help stimulate progesterone. This is a female hormone that rises 2 weeks before menstruation. It may help normalise estrogen and progesterone
- Magnesium – a great mineral to assist with migraine headaches, PMS and anxiety relief.
- Gymnema Sylvestre Extract – Gymnemic acids in Gymnema sylvestre can block the sugar receptors on your tongue, decreasing your ability to taste sweetness. This can lead to reduced sugar cravings.
- Clary Sage – a natural anti-depressant, alleviates menopause symptoms and can reduce menstrual cramping. Great natural stress buster.
- Dandelion Extract – Works to neutralise the harmful effects of free radicals. The human body produces free radicals naturally, but they cause harm by accelerating ageing or the progression of certain diseases. Dandelion is also full of polyphenols, which are another type of antioxidant.
- Vitamin D – helps regulate moods and reduce depression.
- Black Cohosh extract – reduce hot flashes and improves mood and sleep patterns for women during menopause. Also known to treat PMS symptoms, painful menstrual cycles and acne.
- Vitamin C – Necessary for the growth, development and repair of all body tissues. It’s involved in many body functions, including formation of collagen, absorption of iron, the immune system, wound healing, and the maintenance of cartilage, bones, and teeth.
- Epimedium – (Horny goat weed) contains chemicals which might help increase blood flow and improve sexual function. It also contains phytoestrogens, chemicals that act somewhat like the female hormone estrogen.
- Raspberry Leaf – Powerful antioxidant, rich in vitamins and minerals. They provide B vitamins, vitamin C and a number of minerals, including potassium, magnesium, zinc, phosphorus and iron.
- Maca root – reduces the feelings of anxiety and depression. Lowers blood sugar levels, increases libido and boost energy and endurance levels.
- Passion flower – can assist with sleep disorders, anxiety, adjustment disorders ADHD and fibromyalgia. Boosts GABA in your brain to lower brain activity.